If you’re already in, or nearing, retirement, it’s important to understand how taxes, including recent changes, may impact your retirement income. There are strategies that can help you reduce your tax exposure so you may pay less in taxes and keep more of your hard-earned money in retirement.
You are cordially invited to join your host, Thomas R. Thalman, CFP®️ CRPC®️ for a special webinar as we discuss important topics for anyone who wants to reduce their taxes in retirement! Here’s what we’ll cover:
– The recent SECURE Act changes, which marked some of the biggest changes to retirement plans in decades, and how it could impact how you plan for your retirement.
– How recent events, like the global markets reacting to the coronavirus outbreak and the uncertainty around the election year, could factor into your retirement plans.
– Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
– 3 of the biggest tax mistakes that could impact your retirement income.
– Powerful tax strategies that can help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement and potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
– How to harvest your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts for tax-efficient retirement income.
– How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your tax strategy. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
– Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them.
– And more!
- Price: Free
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Everyone
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Yes.
- Dial-in Number: 1 (312) 248-9348
- Dial-in ID: 731955#
- Dial-in Passcode: 5727#
Tom Thalman has always been involved in “people helping” careers. After graduating from Bowling Green State University in Ohio with a degree in psychology he worked in a counseling center in Cleveland for several years. Following this he moved…